- Go to node website https://nodejs.org/en/
- In my pc node was installed before which is 10.16.3 but you can install 12.13.1 (LTS Recommended For Most Users) because LTS means Long Term Support
- Download and install
- Now open command promt and write
node --vthen you’ll see what version use are using of npm.
- create a folder and name it whatever you want
- create a file and name it whatever you want with .js extention
- Write the simple code in there
- Open command promt on this folder and write command
And magic!!! see the result!
So can you install the node right now ?